Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Starnge form of protest for dowry and harassment.

If you remembered some around 6-7 years ago ahousewife has agaisted against her inlaws for cruelty and harasment caused to her.She has agaiated only in 2 piece clothes with baseball bat and marched from outer delhi to Rajgath . The police has acted on this and arrest her in laws

Is this not the cheap public stunt rnforcing the police to take action against her inlaws?

Learning

7 Replies

Sandeep Aggarwal (Advocate)     20 July 2011

it is my hardluck that i have not seen her. Anyway this is sheer blackmailing by some b*tch and nothing else.Police is under pressure some time.

1 Like

Ms Liberal (others)     20 July 2011

Its cheap form of public stunt....

when the laws are alive there is no role of doiing this kind of protest

Dear Advocate Kindly mind your language please...

1 Like

(Guest)

It's cheap but the woman had lost on her patience.

If I recall,her inlaws were illtreating her for dowry and also because she gave birth to a female.They were also  trying to remarry her husband.She made several rounds to the PS,but they were not registering a case.

All this harassment made her lose out on her patience,and she became full of distress.This can happen to anyone.To those also who call her cheap,vulgar,etc..

Finally,I do admire her courage,and sympathised with her situation.

Ms Liberal (others)     21 July 2011

Tnaks princess Yes, I too remembered as such news was there in newspaper in which the police refused to register the case....

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     21 July 2011

Please inform on the lawyersclub whenever any of you plan to react that way so we also support you and remain present for the holly cause.

Thanks

1 Like

(Guest)

hee hee hee..... u r right

(Guest)

Ms Liberal There atre other ways of making the protest . This kind of protest only drwas un wanted attention in the civilised society. I hope you must not advising this kind of ways to the people you actually Know

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register