Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (will tell you later)     15 July 2011

Very few cases of 498A few DV are registered in Love Marriage?

In my personal experience, I saw many husband complains that they have been abused by her wifes by implicating them in false cases of 498A & DV act such marraiges were arranged But I find that in Love marraiages such cases are very less

In marraiage Institution attrition is there between husband and wife especially in arranged marriage when the woman unable to adjust into husband or matrimonial home files cases against 498A 7 DV act against the husband and her in laws but such situation is not there in Love Marraiages because in that woman thinks many times before taking such decision against her husband

I am not saying that Woman don't file cases against the Husband in love marraiages but prevalance ratio is very very less comapre to Arrange marraiage

This may be having the possibility that in arranged marraiage the woman is acting as per the wishes of her parents while in love marraiage the woman takes decisons independently and she well verse with the fact that once the case is registered and then its very difficult to reconcile

Learning

6 Replies

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     16 July 2011

It is a matter of chance.

(Guest)

you have no definite statistics. How many divorce cases you know or handled personally? Forget divorce, how many married couple you know personally 1000,2000,3000.....5000,...10,000....? And what are the % of love marriage or arranged marriage among them? India is a country of billion plus. Dont give statements on assumption( making ASS out of  U & Me)

Ms Liberal (others)     19 July 2011

He may be stating on his personal experience or the cases which he personally know and has given version on the same

I think the author is not writing article on the topic in order to substantiate his statistical  findings but may want to share his experiences which other LCI members may approve/disapprove his contention

(Guest)

Ms Liberal why you are supporting the author when debhasis has made logic comment in this reagard.. What you try to prove here?

syed (Business)     19 July 2011

Love generally not at first sight.  Before marriage,  both might have tried to find most probable(suitable) partner and, and generally no exchange of money nor getting something heriditary during marriages. 

(Guest)

I think Ms Liberal has no experience on this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register