Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

So now it is the time to re-register again at 83rd time

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/flood_control1.asp

FORUM FLOOD CONTROL

You are here because you have exceeded the limit to number of replies allowed per Hour.

In order to stop forum message flooding we have taken this measure

YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT FOR AN HOUR BEFORE MAKING ANOTHER POST

any issue regarding this can be mailed to flooding@lawyersclubindia.com

Click here to go back to original message

So now it is the time to say “GOOD BYE” to this “id” and re-register again at 83rd  time….. Okey “ADMIN” (haha).. as you like……..

Learning

17 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 June 2011

how do u know that the admin will ban you?that you want to create an 83rd ID?

Where is your friend pandit abhay panchamvedi?

his tactics were very hilarious and gave me a good laugh whener i read his posts.where is he now?

1 Like

(Guest)

Right now he is here;

23 February 2011, 01:56   Report Abuse

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*

VC/Panchamved Open University *love gure* [Enjoy KAVI SAMMELAN & MUSHAAYARA in my profile]

[ Scorecard : 541]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Lo kar lo baat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/We-are-1-Lac-members-now-Congrats--31979.asp

#@#@#@#@#@#

100,000 Members

And congratulating here

Only 50-60

Ye Achchhi Baat Naheen Hai..!..!...

Message thanked : 1 times

Are Bhai ..! !.....

Achchhe-achchhe logon ko to tum logon ne BAN kar rakha hai..

ya.. One Hour RESTRICTED kar rakha hai..

aur achchhe-achchhe threads DELETED kar diye hain..

To Achchhi Baat hogi Kaise?.. Huumm..???...

#@#@#@#@#@

I have given him work to prepare a PIL and wavesite of DRF so that PIL will be released same time.

BUT, That GHANCHAKKAR is always busy in things that he himself don’t know.

Actually he is a Bengali guy. Before 3 months was busy in shooting for a Bengali film as Hero. Once called me at shoot site. He worked in 2 Bengali films as Hero and now struggling? For Hindi Films.

After few days phoned me, was seeking advise as what he to do since her gf given him final words that either say YES to marry her right now or she will leave India and go to Dubai FOREVER. What could I advise!?!.. After few days he again phoned me and shown SORRY FOR HER that she left India that day and he was asking me that now what he to do as he deeply in need of her.  After one month, before 2 days he phoned me when I was on bike in fast heavy traffic so I couldn’t talk to him.  I know that he will go nowhere as he don’t know actually what he wanted to do in life. Sometime he says he will continue struggle for films and next time says he is preparing to go Dubai to his gf.

Too much contradictions in his personality. Ultramodern 6’ 3” tall hero but don’t keep cell phone and very irregular in contacts. Every months changes address.

I don’t know that when n where he do work? but Im confident that he will complete it at right time.

Let him free to come out of trauma of India n Dubai.

He will come out soon.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     03 June 2011

oh i did not notice that u were talking of flood control;not ban.

is PAP really an actor?How did he find time to post so manby threads in LCI?Actors are always busy,which you also say he is.

please post 1-2 photos of him.i want to know which actor he is.also tell his name alongwith photo.

1 Like

(Guest)

Oh no.. how could I do this? And on a public platform without his permission, NEVER. So sorry.

But I can forward from my email box but I think it is not necessary.

See, you asked about him so I have given some information.

But it is a base of all relationship including friendship that not to interfere in ones personal life.

He was staying in that period in DRF’s office with other guys. You can imagine the atmosphere if you know the hostel life of batchelors.

And about his business.. you didn’t read this;

“BUT, That GHANCHAKKAR is always busy in things that he himself don’t know.”

Raees Baap ka beta hai so “Ramta Jogi, Bahta paani”, but he is very talented.

Leave it now. The only important thing for me is that he is my best friend and its enough for me.

Now about BANs on me..

I love such BANs. I am very familiar to these BANs. These BANs also love me so they follows me everywhere and ever broken. These BANs are like milestones.

And how I come to know that now I will be BANNED? Yes, I come to know since I have an easy control over it as I said that I am very familiar to these BANs.

See, Har shaakh pe fundamental communal hindus baithe hain so jab mera nishaana “TARGET” par lag jaata hai aur wo chotil hokar ghabraahat me meri taraf “BAN BAN..” kahkar cheekhne lagte hain so mai samaz jaata hoon ki kaam ho gaya is milestone tak.

Hahaha…

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 June 2011

I love such BANs. I am very familiar to these BANs. These BANs also love me so they follows me everywhere and ever broken

----    you love ban and ban loves you.

what is the actual cause?

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 June 2011

you please prepare a id in the name 'ban lover' or 'bandit king' or 'ban me not'.

use these id's for thumbs down to one and all.

1 Like

(Guest)

Arup ji, kyonki sach kadwa hota hai aur kadwa sach koi sun na naheen chaahta.. so meri awaaz dabane ki koshish karte hain.. Lekin kyonki sach ko paataal tak gaddha khodkar bhi gaado tab bhi wo ooper aa hi jaata hai.. kyonki zooth sada ke liye chhip naheen sakta aur sach sada ke liye dab naheen sakta.. so such BANs have temporary status only.

You aksed; What is the actual cause?

I say this;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-IS-CORRUPT-Why-naxalism-terrism-unemployment-poverty--28222.asp

How many like this and follow this?

Majority is corrupt. So BANs are in LOTs. But such BANs are like “Paani ke Bulbule”, so tik naheen paate.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
you please prepare a id in the name 'ban lover' or 'bandit king' or 'ban me not'.

use these id's for thumbs down to one and all.
"

haha.. iski kya zaroorat hai Arup ji?????

Yaar ye aapki simplicity hi hai jo main apke sawaalon ke jawaab dene ko majboor ho jaata hoon aur trade secrets bhi yahan open me bata deta hoon.

See, mere funde ekdam jalebi ki tarah seedhe hain. Dar-asal "main mere opposite fight karne waale ko hamesha ye ahsaas karaata hoon ki wo jeet raha hai aur jeet gaya hai". Ye bahut gahari chaal hai. Aur manchaaha maal main uda leta hoon. Vaise muze mere trade secret bataane me bhi koi harz naheen hai kyonki wo sab kisi formule ki tarah hain jo sun ne me kahaani ki tarah hote hain lekin practice ke bina use naheen kiye jaa sakte aur unka practice kaise ki jaye wo real secret hai.

Vaise ab is site par abki baar meri id BAN hui to shaayad fir r-register naheen karoonga, mera yahaan ka kaam ho chuka hai aur 82 times is so called admin ko defeat de chuka hoon so ab bor ho gaya hoon.

Yes, I & you have each others cell no. & email id so no problem for us.

1 Like

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Bhaiya ham to pahle se samza rahe the ki..

Lekin lagta hai ye so called Admin me baithe Laaton ke Bhoot Baaton se Naheen Maan te.."

Khair ab to sudhar jaao itni laaten khaane ke baad...

kyonki baar-baar laaten khana bhi Koi Achchi baat...

NHEEN HAI.......  

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
"
Bhaiya ham to pahle se samza rahe the ki..

Lekin lagta hai ye so called Admin me baithe Laaton ke Bhoot Baaton se Naheen Maan te.."

Khair ab to sudhar jaao itni laaten khaane ke baad...

kyonki baar-baar laaten khana bhi Koi Achchi baat...

NHEEN HAI.......  

"

Are you saying you are Pandit jee?

1 Like

(Guest)

Meenal jee, "HAM" ka matlab "TEAM" bhi hota hai.

Abhay's id is also being banned here again and again.  He has to come to meet me tonight and I will say him to resume here at once.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register