Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhijeet Kumar Shukla (Business Development Officer)     30 May 2011

Labour law against employer

Dear Sir 

My younger brother is working with firm which providing service as a service dealer to Kirloskar oil and his job is over their as Service Manager, firm is taking services of my brother and other 20 people all are skilled for services to Kirloskar but the firm not paying Salary from last 6 months if anyone ask for salary he given them some amount less than 500 due to that my brother is unable get work done from their team of technicians on verbal assurance so he left the company on 1st April and join other company no paper is given by the employer and no any paper signed by my brother Rs.40000 is dues against my brother salary on that firm but they are refuge to pay the dues Salary.He work 1yr. with them on same profile please tell me any legal procedure is possible for recovery of dues.The firm is not registered they runing this firm without any labour licence on the name of Industrial services. 

With Regards

Abhijeet

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 May 2011

If all gentle representations to the company owners have failed, submit a detailed compaint by all workers to the local labour inspector.

1 Like

kusum (LDC)     31 May 2011

Sir

I am working with an organization last five years. In the month of Jan 2011 my case of promotion was being put up to Departmental Promotion Committee. After DPC meeting I came to know that I  am not promoted because my ACR are not up to mark. But I don’t get any written memo from my IO during last five years in writing. I have never been warned verbally or in writing about my punctuality, incompetence and work knowledge.  My Reporting officer (the head of the department) have some personal problem with me. He keeps transferred me one section to other section after completion of my probation. I came to know that he initiated my ACRs by Admin officer to whom I have not been working during last three years. But when I enquired about my ACRs . They are not giving me any information about it. What should I do. should I file RTI  please reply asap.

natarajan s (sr manager accounts)     31 May 2011

Dear sir, My factory is with  a  strength of  580 emplyees/ workers/ casual labour etc

pls  give me a guideline of  minimum space arrangement requirement under labour law  in  sqft or with

any specification.

pls help

s natarajan

sr manager - hr

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register