LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amal Aman (Officer)     22 February 2011

Need Suggestion to cancel Islam Conversion

I was born Hindu. I was love with a guy from 1997 onwards. He is a Muslim. He finally ditched me. He got married to somebody else.He asked me to convert into Islam so that he can marry me. I have legally converted. It has been 15 Years that i am in relationship.i don’t see any kind of improvement on our Marriage front. I am fed up following  it up with him. He literally made me to beg to get married him. I want to cancel my Islam conversion. I want to adopt a baby. So I feel I can’t go ahead with Islamic conversion. I lost all my hopes. Please suggest.

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 February 2011

@ Author

Approach your local district's Arya Samaj Mandir Office. Show them your born Hindu then conversion papers and they will do a shudhi kriya and embrace you into Hinduism. Rest task (adoption etc.) you can follow up.

All the best.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 February 2011

" I want to cancel my Islam conversion.  So I feel I can’t go ahead with Islamic conversion"

-  you simply follow the hindu practices, like worship etc, no one can object on it.

- if you want a formal conversion or legal documents on conversion to hinduism, then contact arya samaj.

they doing it from long times.

1 Like

Jamai Of Law (propra)     22 February 2011

Don't you think you taking the religion very lightly as if it is a dress that one changes based on the occasion!!

First....For marriage you changed the religion. Second....Now you want to adopt a baby (HAMA now allows unmarried woman or single adult women.) and conveniently again changing the religion for an easy route to have adopted baby!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register