Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ambika (NA)     08 February 2011

How settling scores with husband...this killing of her brother? 

I am not able to understand. 

Husband's hire a murderer for killing his wife

Murdered falls in love with the woman 

Woman and murderer conspire against brother 

Family property was the reason for murder

Now in this where settling scores with husband comes in

Who hired murderer first? 

HuSBAND OR wife? 

If husband hired murderer for wife who wanted to settle core ? 

Husband or wife? ???

Read husband's instead of husband 

Read murderer instead of murdered

Read score instead of core

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     08 February 2011

read last line , poilce says this

1 Like

Police would say so many things...but from the news article it cannot be inferred...there is no substantiating argument in the news article that the murderer was hired by wife or later used by her for settling scores with husband 

The news article has elaborately explained what ill motivated her to have her brother murdered...it is for family property...but it does not give any clue how this has been inferred that she killed brother to settle score with husband.

Hence I think the title of the article is misguiding...or the article should have given more facts about why police said she killed brother to settle scores with husband...

Ok the title of news article is correct, but the title you have given just picking up one single line from the paper wihout facts is misleading .

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 February 2011

it is difficult to appetise such news for a feminist!

amen.

Ambika (NA)     09 February 2011

Amen is used wrongly here. Amen is I also wish or pray the same or I agree with you. It has to be said by another person to accept someone's stand. If I agree with your above post, I would then say Amen! 

Arup ji, I have not supported the woman who has commited this crime, I have just question the wrong interpretation of the news article. The news article 's title I did not object, because it has given all relevant facts, but the misleading title with which it has been posted here, I have questioned and giving my reason very much from the news article. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register