Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siv (engineer)     09 November 2010

What happens if both parties file Revision on the Order?

Dear All,

I have filed Revision Case in High Court on the order passed by the family court which granted Rs.5K as interim maintencne. The present status of the revision case filed by me is that wife side filed counter and I filed Perjury and the application under 91 may comeup for hearing on next date.

In fact before I filed the revision wife filed revision on the same order passed by family court  to enhance maintencne amount from 5K to 20K. But due to some errors in the petition, it was not placed before the Judge and was struct in the section office itself and now it is going to come being the errors were corrected and were accepted by the scrutiny section.

How does this revision case filed by wife will be taken by the court.... will this wife revision case and the husband filed revision case both will be merged or will be handled seperately.

Learning

8 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     09 November 2010

Dear Mr. Siv,

The point is very simple - whatever point is in whosoever's favour - the court will rule on that point in that person's favour - that's all.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     09 November 2010

both will heared.

1 Like

Jamai Of Law (propra)     09 November 2010

@ Siv ji,

If you win send me one month interim maintenance amount to me as fee.....will you.

Welcome.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?quote=116738&mod_id=24557

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 November 2010

Very Interesting Query.

Siv (engineer)     10 November 2010

Hi Jamai of Law,

I will be happy to give money for this website after winning. Please let me know the address to which I can pay amount. Lets use that amount for this website development.

Thanks.

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     10 November 2010

My! My! Yeh main Kya sun rahan hun? 

Do not declare it openly.  Mere Bhai....And Jamai of Law did not suggest that you pay this amount to the website...you have to talk to the admin about it...

I suppose your wife should now ask on this forum how to get that 20,000 and she also would then offer  a month's interim maintenance amount to this website...or any other person who helps her get it....

I do not think admin would like this sort of offers in the public forum....

These offers should be talked about through PM....

Raj ko Raj Rahane do, Siv Bhai....

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     10 November 2010

It is not the website of SIFF, that these offers would be welcome by this website! 

Siv (engineer)     11 November 2010

Hi,

Let my wife come and see these posts.... my posts may not be surprise to her because I am telling truth and she knows all the truth.

I am ready to help otehrs who cares me, hence I am ready to pay for this website or someother. I have given my contributions to even SIFF. I am working with SIFF even.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register