Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (service)     03 November 2010

Contractual service

Hi

My wife is working central government but on one year renewable contract.But whenewer she wants casual leave on festival vaction day her application get rejected .what steps can we do.

Learning

5 Replies

Pathikrit Naha (DGM - HR & ADMIN)     04 November 2010

Please consult service rules for contractual employees ( one year )of that concern. Any thing mentioned in the letter of appointment ?

sandeep (service)     05 November 2010

Yes,

In the contract letter it is clearly mentioned that you will get holidays on festival day and the every sunday.But seniors in her department forced these contractual people to work on sundays and festival holidays because they want to enjoy thses holidays and sundays.If we do not agree then they will create problems on renewal of contract.This totally injustice to such employee plz guide

MUKESH KUMAR CHOUDHARY (PRAVATE PRACTIONER)     10 November 2010

pl. give me detail about ur wife's total working days and  also date of joining and renewal

MUKESH KUMAR CHOUDHARY (PRAVATE PRACTIONER)     10 November 2010

pl. give me detail about ur wife's total working days and  also date of joining and renewal

sandeep (service)     10 November 2010

Tha nks for reply

Her date  of joining is 7 july 2009 and next renewal was on 10th july 2010 for one year.In her contract she will entitled for weekly off but it depends on the conditions as i have mentioned.

Again I want to ask you that there is hike in DA for the central employee.But these people won't thses benefits of hike in DA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register