Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     14 February 2011

Comtempt of Court filing?

Hi,

I recently got the order for full interim custody of my 5.5 year old son. I had visitation right till now for each sunday for my son. Since it takes time to get the new order from the court due to court procedure, I do not have copy of it yet. My wife must follow the old order of my visitation right. She is defying the order.

My quetion is, Can the comtempt of court filed any time and I will get some sooner date of it can be done only
the court date given in my court case. My next date is 16 March, if she files for the stay in high court for the new order, and stopped showing me my son. then I will be missing my son for one month. 

Police just lodges a complaint and does not warn her and does not call her to police station. I just get one copy of the complaint from the police to present it in the court .

Regards

Mani

Learning

1 Replies

Jamai Of Law (propra)     14 February 2011

I am confused onto whether injuction O39 to bring status quo more appropriate or stay of execution O21 , although end result is the same. But stay proceeding look more likely. Be strong as well as considerate.

Your wife may file for 'stay' in the same court as well...its a interim order..............O 21 

Be prepared to witness 'stay being granted'

High Court may intervene to grant stay or status quo.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register