Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     01 September 2011

Complaint on sub-inspector to lokayukta for false 498a

Hi All,

I have strong proof's like SMS Messages, White Ration card , Income Tax Report etc of my 498A in-laws who claimed nearly 17 Lakhs as Dowry, I am planning to go to Lokayukta to file case against Sub-Inspector for filing False Case against me and my family, Can you Professionals Guide me what are the consequences of this. My 498A is Still going on. No matter what ever consequences are, I decided to file the case.

But want to know precautions to take neccessary after filing the case. Please share your thoughts and suggestions that are practically applicable to this scenario.

Thanks in Advance

Learning

7 Replies

shailendra (student)     01 September 2011

please give me the guidelines too...

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     01 September 2011

@Author

I wonder what allegations you wish to put against the sub-inspector!

Can you clarify?

F.Y.I. - Lokyukta is there for cases of corruption on the state level.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Only for corruption, not for the filing the false case, doesn't it a misconduct or deviation from service rules??

@Author

You did not gave any clarification or detail about the sub-inspector's conduct. What were his acts which have made you file a complaint against you?

Did he demanded bribe or any illegal gratification?

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Hi,

https://www.lokayukta.ap.nic.in/how-to-complain.html

As per the complaint proceedure,

"2. Any administrative action involving abuse of position for personal gain or to cause undue harm or hardship to any other person"

Accordingly the sub-inspector is trying to cause harm to me and my family, so i can file the case i think.

Thanks,

Yes. You can always fiel a case if the police officer is harrassing you.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

(Guest)

Hi KNK,

Advise you to not to take any action against police officer with lokayukta level.

Just make his complaint in vigilance deptt, If he demands bribe from you and also mentioned your facts regarding fake case designed over you or over any of your family members.

File one complaint in your local PS too.

Then face trial and submit proofs accordingly.

After all that load them with related criminal cases as well for perjury/defamation. To file cases, You consult your lawyer point wise with concealment of proof's with you.

Rest your decision.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register