Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharad Pant (Director)     04 May 2014

Complaint against house owner/ lanlord

Dear Sir/ Madam 

Since eight months i am leaving in rented house in Secunderabad but since 2 months the house owner started to create problem. First he stooped the tap water and provided Drum to fill up the water, we agreed on that he used to provide a water once in a Two days for that I used to telephone him, or used to call him several times, then after one or two hours he stated to fill the drum by starting his motor.nWe are using water very carefully, though there is no water scarcity intentionally to provide trouble and mental stress, he doing all the tricks.. Because of unbearable harassment, when i told him that I will vacate the house if they will not correct themselves since that day the intensity of nuisance is aggravated, he, his wife and daughter started to use abusive language and even started to ignore our demand of water sometime whole day we lived without water. Anyhow I will vacate the house, I have money and I will take another rented house, but I thought, what about the people who are really in trouble and not in position to vacate the house suddenly, how they will face such situation. I want to teach lesson to such landlord/ house owner who have feeling that tenant means their slave and tenant have to bear whatever the owner will behave with them. These tendency of owner should have to curb down in any condition. Please help me and suggest me the way.
With regards.

Sharad Pant

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 May 2014

If you want Peace after coming back to home , vacate immediately.as there is no dearth of accommodation in vast Hyderabad instead of complicating the lives in your family with a situation that can be avoided and have alternatives.

Sharad Pant (Director)     05 May 2014

Mr. Prasad,

What you mentioned is true, I understand, but I am development professional. I am just thinking that landlord who are just exploiting the tenant, why can't we teach them lesson, so that tenant should not be face vulnerable situation. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 May 2014

You have been advised properly by Mr. Prasad, if you choose to get into trouble in the name of taking revenge, it is your choice, infact if you have already chosen what to do, you should not have approached this forum seeking advise and wasting valuable time of the experts who dedicate their prestigious and valuable time to address and render very useful and valuable opinions and advises to the needy and distressed at free of cost.

Sharad Pant (Director)     09 May 2014

Dear Advociates

Thanks for your advice at last I give up the idea to fight with the Landlord against his exploitation  and misbehaving. But I really regret that Indian judiciary is really weak to provide safeguards to common man, it always in favour of mighty people, that is why the people who are in power are doing what they want.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register