Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunita Jazy (Giving Happiness)     20 June 2012

Compensation for delivery & torture done by in-laws.

My husband & in-laws prosperously send me to my mother home to avoid the expenses of my child Delivery.

I came to my mothers home in my 4th month just for a doctors visit my husband was supose to pick me up to take me back home than late night he call me told me to stay for a day as he was going out with friends which i did stay for a day when i call him he told never to come back home as my in-laws boycotted me for not aborting the child.

As he had raised hands on me after drinking for nt aborting the child so my family was worried that if my husband & in-laws would do any thing wrong than that would harm directly on me & the child which would effect both lives.

As in our religion the girl if want to go to her mother house it depends on her wish but just for few months but has to come to the matrimonial home before her 7th or 9th month for baby shower after which she deliver the baby in the matrimonial home 

How it happened with my bhabhi instate as her family is from other city she couldn't go, all was taken care by my mother. that is my bhabhis mother-in-law.

But when i went to my matrimonial home my husband, His father & his 75 years old grandmother pushed me in my 9th month out of the home with my mother. My husband or his family were nt even concerned to about my child.

But here in my case my in-laws played their game and i could never go back. i dnt wish to go to my mothers home for staying or even delivery as i did sense.

after which we did the case as the police said it comes under 498a which i mentioned earlier.

I was so stressed with the things happen in my life all done by my in-laws for no valid reason, due to which the doctor had to urgently do a c-section for which the expense of my delivery increased. All expenses were paid by taking loan from relatives.

I have saved all my bills documents each & every thing before & after my delivery till date of medical expenses on me & the child.
which till 2day i m taking loan from my relatives which i have to yet pay back each penny i have taken as loan.

what do i do to get compensation for all this to pay back the loans i have taken.

plz help me to get justice.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
I think there is nothing wrong, this woman is only want to harrash them, her parents tought this her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register