LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supreeth Gk   04 October 2023

Common pasage

THE HOUSE FROM GREATGRAND FATHER AND MOTHER OLDEN DAYS THAT TIME MY GREATGRAND FATHER BUYED 3 HOUSE AFTER IS DEATH MY GRAND MOTHER AND GRAND FATHERSOLD THE 2 HOUSE FOR THE FINANCE PROBLEM BUT MIDDLE ONE IS STILL THERE ONE BUILDING FOR TAMIL FAMILY IT WAS SOLD AROUND 1960-1962 IN THE THAT BOND PAPER THERE IT WAS WRITTEN COMMON PASAGE WITH OUT KNOWING THEY WROTE THAT  ARE GREAT GRAND PARENTS AND RELATIVES WAS STAYING IN THE THREE HOUSE NOW THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THAT 4 1/2FT SPACE ONLY IS THERE ONLY ONE PERSON CAN WALK THEY ARE ASKING HALF OF THAT HOW TO GIVE EVEN I HAVE TAKEN STAYORDER CAN ONE HELP STAY WAS ON 12/06/2020 STILL NOW IT'S GOING ON THERE THAT THERE SAYING IT WILL TAKE MORE TIME AND MONEY 4YEARS NOTHING PROGRESS THE ISSUE AT BANGALORE HALASURU HELP ME

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 October 2023

The disposal of the civil suit will generally take more time owing to various factors involved in it.

If there is a stay effective on the property then what is your woirry.

Is the stay order causing you any worry or hardship?

What is the nature of suit that is pending now?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     04 October 2023

It is better you settle the issue amicabily, since the matter is in court one can do nothing but wait for final disposal and that takes years. The matter is of passage and if you close the way how can he approach to his property. The way of right is an easmentary right and you cannot stop that now. YOu need to see if there is any alternative solution to the problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register