Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     24 February 2015

Columns in chargesheet 489a

Dear Experts 

in the complaint made by my wife only verbal allegations are there, and when IO called her for recording of statements she said complaint is my statement 60 pages complaint is now converted into FIR and Chargesheet my case is on framing of charges stage IO had kept our names in column 12 which he told means accussed suspected, is judge can dismiss this case as there is no evidence given to police by the compalintant, and this case was filled only to settle at hge amount but somehow god has not completed their wish of my arrest, please advice what will going to be happen next ?

Thanks 

Rgds

HB498a

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 February 2015

Dear, Argue at the time of charge framing and get discharged if you think police has no reliable material or evidence on record .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

deepak   24 February 2015

If charge sheet filed merely on allegation and without any evidence except hearsay witnesses, can IO held responsible for unnecessary filling of CS and not obtaining Section 157 CrPc (foreclose the matter) or Section 173 CrPc. seeking closure of the matter due to not having sufficient evidence to proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register