LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayesh (job)     13 December 2014

Co op society harassing to seller of flat

I sold my flat to Mr. X on 24th of of last month & some news flasshed on 27th in news paper that Mr. X was involved in some cyber crime. But Mr. X is still absconding & registry of flat is done but society transfer & share certificate is yet to change in favor of Mr. X. Society has filed suit against Me & Mr.X that they will not consider this registry valid as Mr. X found involved in some crime and they don't want such members who are having such background. This deal was carried out with the help of brokers. Please help me as I have keys with me but buyer is absconding what should I say when I will be called in court. Society has filed a case regarding possession & called up court commission yesterday. I given statement that I have handed over key & possession to Mr.X at the time of registry. But now problem is that I have moved out of that flat on 30th of last month. Is there any chances I may involve further in this case. Please advice as me n my mother are tensed due to this. We need a expert & honest advice from good lawyer. Court given summons to present on 2nd of January. Do I need laywer to say my words before judge or I & mother may give my statement directly to Judge in court ?

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     27 December 2014

You have sold the house with due procedure.Tell the fact during enquiry.No fault on your part whatsoever.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register