Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhanu (Representative)     28 June 2014

Claim on loft

Dear Sirs,

In the year 1995 my father constructed an unauthorised construction of 1 st floor by raising the height of  5-6 ft and that time the MCGM has given the Notice under section 351  of BMC act,  and demolished upto 4 ft . after 2 months our corporater setteled the matter and given the permission to construct the demolished height.. Now we are going for redevelopment and the process is started, I have taken the details of my structure (capital value Calculation) of MCGM  in that record they mentioned seperate structure as (LOFT)  means assessment on our premises. my premises no. is 18, in the details showing 18 and 18-A (Loft). so how can I claim the said loft in MHADA or MCGM for seperate loft.. second question is I have filed suit on premises no 18 for my legal heir right and i wish to do the same on 18-A ,so where can I file the suit in MUmbai. please give the guidelines. I dont have any documents on the structure of 18-A.

thanking you,

Dhananjay

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2014

You may consult the same lawyer through whom you have filed a suit already for remedy to your second question.  This will answer your first query too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register