Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh kumar (junior lawyer)     04 August 2011

Civil law

hi

members of lci

my client is the defendant in the case the facts of the case is my clients father purchased the property in the year 1945 and he died in the year 1950 he is having 2 sons and 2 daughters after the death of my clients father my client and brother of my client done all the house hold expenses  and done the marriages of his two sisters and later my client and his brother was partitioned the property in the year 1960. after completiton of more than 50 years my clients sisters came and challanged about  her shares in the property please send me that theer is any relevant case law or womens share in the property prior to 1956 is applicable or not please send any relavent case law or any please send me immediately

Learning

1 Replies

G.Renukaraj (Executive Finance)     04 August 2011

Sirs,

My mother has given me a gift deed for her property in my name in 2007. I have one brother and one sister. After she given a gift deed , she told she was cancelled the deed with in short period. In that deed, she particulary mention, "I could not able to cancell this deed in any manner" . But i have not find any cancellation documents. I have not yet accept the gift deed, also not transfered the electricity and Water connection till such time.

Now my brother is telling, my mother transferred the same property to his name. Is it possible like this? Plz suggest

regards,

Renuka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register