Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kumar AC (Na)     03 July 2014

Civil dispute - agricultural land

HI Sir,

We had a land in our village of 6 acres which came from sale deed of 1985 from the date of purchase we are enjoying the property. Now  in 1996 dispute came up saying above property was already sold to dependent on 1962, when check from beging of this case i found some records.

Grant doc - Not avilable in taluk office

5 & 6 copy -   States - Sarakai Bellu   and just this line - As per shara the above land is restored to ramabovi

Family chain - One Kengabovi and Thimmy  had 2 sons  - ramabovi  and puttabovi  both are married

Javaramma Ramabovi  and Channamma Puttabovi

All revenue records are in the  name of javaramma ramabovi

Please note : Puttabovi and Channamma does not have any renevenu records in there name and  there is no partiion deed.

1947 - Sale happen of 3 Acres sold by puttabovi and Javaramma ramabovi

1948 - sale happen of 1 acres sold by puttabovi

1951 (June)- sale happen of 4 acres sold by channamma puttabovi

1951 (Dec) - sale happen of 6 Acre sold by javarammma

from the date 1951 to till date 6 is cultivating and enjoying . but from 1996 dispute is saying before buying the land of 6 sale already 8 sold out , actual sale acres is only 3 acres . Please suggest what will be case if i proceed.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 July 2014

Just not changing the name in the revenue records after purchase of the property will not entail the vendors or their successors to have title to the property already sold vide registered sale deed.  You may consult a local advocate with the relevant documents and take his further  advise on the subject.

Ravi Kumar AC (Na)     20 August 2014

Sir,

Question for the above query - without any document in the name of Puttahbovi and his wife channamma sale register is valid? Attached one document kindly go through the same and suggest some ways how can I get 6 Acres of  land.

Attached File : 515289427 ligation of land.doc downloaded: 91 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register