civil case

If it takes 15 years how I can feed myself I am completely dependant on the money that I get from tenant my uncle's(defendant's) hands all my land is. He is refusing to divide the property as parents died and all the property is in his hands.
What is the best way to come out of this dispute with my half share , please let me know.

Dear Sir, 

I would like to know more about the property, is it an inherited property or your father was the real owner. Please specify these details so that I can help you in a better way. But I would definitely like to tell you that there is no better way to get your share than contesting the case.


civil case Total Replies : 0 

  appi reddy     07 March 2019All the property is inherited property. My father and his brother only two siblings. 
So my parents died but didn't divide the property. When I asked for my share he wanted more then I agreed to give extra 2 acres best agri land among the all land . But still he is expecting more land in such a case It's very unfair and I had to approach court but all the income from tenants he is collecting I am unemployed married with one daughter so to meet my family expenses I need money but he is enjoying all the income.
Among the lands some of the lands are on my name and aliitle is on my sister's name.
Is there any way that I can get the income from that lands that are our name.
we are three siblings . We have all the land titles whatever the the lands that are on our name.
please help me with meaningful advice

That is why they deny because they know how our court functions so they tell go to court if u had separate income and financial support to fight legally with in court they were compromising.if u have any supporters with family relatives try to settle it amicably.that is only lost hope.

Have you filed the suit? Try to get it decided expeditiously.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu