Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Balkrishna Kayal (Manager)     06 March 2012

Cibil help required

To,

Respected Lawyers,

I am really frustrated with my CIBIL score. actually I applied for a car loan with HDFC and they came back stating my CIBIL score is very weak. 625 when I asked for the reason they said there is some settlement with the credit card company back in 2008 which is hitting my scores big time. I recall settling with BARKLAYS credit card about the incorrect bill which was way over my usage because of the buddled offer which costed me 10000 rupees and when I filed a compliant I was been informed that you can settle the amount and everything would be taken care.

I need an advocate who can guide me in this situation as I want to file a complaint with Bank Ombudsman for the mentle torture and assault to my image. Please call me @9860000890. I am ready to pay the fees but I want to fight a legal battle.

Regards,

Sachin Kayal

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 March 2012

You have posted that "I was been informed that you can settle the amount and everything would be taken care."

It is believed that this statement of the bank was verbal. Settlement is shown as negetive by the banks to credit rating agencies.

If you want to contact a LCI lawyer you can click on " Related Other Lawyers" on the bottom of this web page or conduct lawyer search at LCI portal.

Susang Tharemal (Consultant)     29 June 2012

HI Sachin

Please do visit www.rectifycredit.com

They provide advisory services in rectifying your credit score. 

Also visit www.creditduniya.com. It provides useful information.

Sudhir Lal (Expert)     19 April 2013

I had a similar problem with CIBIL. I got in touch with Credit Sudhaar( www.creditsudhaar.com ) They are a crack team run by professionals from the financial services industry. Excellent responses, always available to take my queries.. These guys at Credit Sudhaar are ever reliable. you can contact them on 022-67886788

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register