Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHOCOLATE JUDGE - FANTASTIC

Page no : 2

Vishwa (translator)     07 December 2009

First time I am hearing of a judge really doling out justice!

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     09 December 2009

Longlive the judge.  This reminds me of a case dealt by a judge in America - Two neighbours always used file all frivolous cases against each other in his court.  This judge finally gave a sentence on combined cases.  The sentence was to handcuff them together for 2 days.  And later few months a local news paper highlighted their new friendship and their forgotten past. 

BUT in India is there really sufficient time for our judges to think from hearts?? when they are under pressure to speed up disposals and their performances (efficiencies) are being evaluated in number of units disposed in  particular periods of time intervals.  When quantity is desired than the capacity the quality goes.  Its good to hear about some flesh and blood left in our judicial system that's transforming into a mechanical system.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     09 December 2009

I beg to differ. There is no pressure. It is the inherited system that is the cause of delay. Let them work from 9 to 5, cut out on adjourments on flimsy grounds, reduce the holidays and vacation, shorten the judgements. Some and all of these measures will boost the disposal rate.  

Delay? The decision of the HC and SC takes years to reach the lower courts. Are litigants responsible for this sorry state of affairs? 

Practically speaking cutting shot of procedures like you mentioned will only harm the delivery of justice.  I can only agree with you on the point of vacations but differ all other recommendations b'cause i must say ur view lacks practical experience.

But the problem has solutions in a different way but it involves cost, which the Govt., does not want to spend.

Our Govts., have long forgotten the concept of 'welfare state'.  Now-a-days all State and Central Govts., are trying to cash the public weaknesses and desperation.  That's why you see lot of Govt., jobs now-a-days are only on contract basis and on the other hand the max age limit goes even upto 42 yrs.  At age of 42 yrs one after getting into a contract job not knowing when he would get regularised.... in meantime fighting for his job security in the courts of law... are all these acts of Welfare? 

Unless and until, we become an educated nation (not statistical good for nothing edn., as per statistice we might have great % of so called educated, but idiots, who passout because the Govt., wants results for what it has spent on edn., and the concerned dept., need to showcase the % of success because it had spent and at the roots the school staff literally help students in examination halls for getting the school % and save their schools from getting closed by the dept., for not achieving the targets  ) and control to optimise our population limits to the resources available, God only should save this country falling to corruption and demoralisation.  We are leaving a progressively dangerous society to our next generations.    

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     13 March 2010

IT IS REAL JUSTICE AND NOT ORDER/JUDGMENT. I APPRECIATE   JUSTICE.

V.G.Rao Advocate (Advocate)     18 March 2010

The Hon'ble Judge sir's efforts are really appreciable, though father and mother are well educated now a days they are not spending time to understand the basic requirements of their children, from this judgment at least the parants will try to change thier mind set and spend the time with thier children and give them true love and affection by sharing thier views., and it seems in real life he is a good father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register