Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     02 June 2010

Child interim custody

Hi,

I am struglling hard to get interim custody of my child. My wife put false 498a and took my son

with her with help of police after filing FIR against me. She changed her school without my consent.

I put him a very good public school. She is staying in a slum type place and my son is going to

day care in her own school where he is studying.

I got visitance for him every sunday and find that he has been brain washed so much. And he is scared also

of her mother so just tell me whatever is taught to him by my wife. He is 5 years old and I am allowed tom eet him only in presence of her.

My lawyer tried to speed up the interim custody hearing in court. But it has taken around 10 months for me

to reach here.

My wife left my son when he was just 3 years old with me. I had to care for him for 9 months and then only she came back just to file FIR and snatching him from me. My parents used to do baby sitting when she was not with me  after his school hours.

What are the chances that I will get custody of my son? Will  it be totally on his wish? He is  too small to

decide what is right and wrong for him. He loves me and misses me also. But I do not expect him to come out of

her mother's spell as he is just 5 years old.

What are the things aprt from his wish judge will consider? Can I go to high court on case I do not get interim custody?  In case I do not get interim full custody, can I get partial custody say in weekend he comes to my house?

Learning

2 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     02 June 2010

what is the last court order ? Plz explain. Did you got vising rights or still under process and your location also.

Regaards

Mani123456 (Engineer)     02 June 2010

I have got visitance right where I see child in presence of the mother every week. I am located in Bangalore.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register