LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan   02 February 2016

Child custody

my wife has filed 498a against me and my family. my kid is studying and not appeared to school as  my wife has taken my son with her to brother' place. as my son's education ruins on that basis can i get my kid's custody so that he can appear in school or can i directly go and meet my wife in this matter?

what can be the legal thing to meet my son?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 February 2016

Full custody is often referred to as sole custody. Parents who want to win full custody rights should understand the differences between full custody and joint custody. Ultimately, a court prefers to award parents joint custody of a child. In a joint custody arrangement, parents share physical and/or legal custody of a child; whereas in a full custody arrangement, one parent has sole responsibility for a child. So think and act accordingly.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 February 2016

You should file for custody of the minor child under the Guardians and Wards Act on the ground the best welfare of your school going child is to be in your custody as you can not only financially afford for his education but even see that his studies do not get affected by the wrongful acts of your wife by filling false criminal charges against you.

The wife can get visitation right for which you can always agree as she is the biological natural parent like you but by keeping the child exclusively with her in an atmosphere where she herself being misguided by the relatives for going ahead with unnecessary false and malicious prosecution will be bad for the mental health of the child too at the growing age.

karan   04 February 2016

Thanks for valuable advice. But how long it will take to get custody of my kid? Is there any law or society whom I can contact to help in this matter.

kindadvice (ttt)     05 February 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register