Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Child custody

Sir,

My wife having Schizophrenia paranoid confirmed by two doctors and she is not staying with us last 3 years and filed a case for maintenance. On that ground I also filed a case for divorce and guardianship for my both 15 years old daughter and 10 years old son. Last year she taken away my children from my house in Valsad,Gujarat,India, when i was not in the house and lodged a false allegation against me along with children. Now I am worrying about the future of my children. Since the matter is in the court police not taking any action to get back my children. My daughter also have anxious depression confirmed last year  that i am more worrying and want to treat my daughter before it become serious like my wife. I want to separate my children as advised by doctor and put them in a hostel, but school authorities refused to give Transfer certificate to me and saying your children not interested to stay with you so the court will decide. My wife's relatives are hiding her mental disorder problem to avoid bad name comes to the family and looking for a chance to grab money from me with out thinking my children future. What can I do to get back my children ? If the minor children are not interested to stay with me what the court will do? Whether hand over the children to my mental disorder wife ? How the court will decide ? Can i take back  my children forcefully? Please advise and help me to get back my children in any way. To whom i want to contact to ensure a bright future of my children?My wife having Schizophrenia paranoid confirmed by two doctors and she is not staying with us last 3 years and filed a case for maintenance. On that ground I also filed a case for divorce and guardianship for my both 15 years old daughter and 10 years old son. Last year she taken away my children from my house in Valsad,Gujarat,India, when i was not in the house and lodged a false allegation against me along with children. Now I am worrying about the future of my children. Since the matter is in the court police not taking any action to get back my children. My daughter also have anxious depression confirmed last year  that i am more worrying and want to treat my daughter before it become serious like my wife. I want to separate my children as advised by doctor and put them in a hostel, but school authorities refused to give Transfer certificate to me and saying your children not interested to stay with you so the court will decide. My wife's relatives are hiding her mental disorder problem to avoid bad name comes to the family and looking for a chance to grab money from me with out thinking my children future. What can I do to get back my children ? If the minor children are not interested to stay with me what the court will do? Whether hand over the children to my mental disorder wife ? How the court will decide ? Can i take back  my children forcefully? Please advise and help me to get back my children in any way. To whom i want to contact to ensure a bright future of my children?My wife having Schizophrenia paranoid confirmed by two doctors and she is not staying with us last 3 years and filed a case for maintenance. On that ground I also filed a case for divorce and guardianship for my both 15 years old daughter and 10 years old son. Last year she taken away my children from my house in Valsad,Gujarat,India, when i was not in the house and lodged a false allegation against me along with children. Now I am worrying about the future of my children. Since the matter is in the court police not taking any action to get back my children. My daughter also have anxious depression confirmed last year  that i am more worrying and want to treat my daughter before it become serious like my wife. I want to separate my children as advised by doctor and put them in a hostel, but school authorities refused to give Transfer certificate to me and saying your children not interested to stay with you so the court will decide. My wife's relatives are hiding her mental disorder problem to avoid bad name comes to the family and looking for a chance to grab money from me with out thinking my children future. What can I do to get back my children ? If the minor children are not interested to stay with me what the court will do? Whether hand over the children to my mental disorder wife ? How the court will decide ? Can i take back  my children forcefully? Please advise and help me to get back my children in any way. To whom i want to contact to ensure a bright future of my children?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register