Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Reddy (fdfd)     07 September 2014

Cheque bounce , civil case filed against me

Dear sirs,

i have taken a hand loan of rs 100000/- one lakh on 2012 jan  from one govt employee and i have given him a cheque and a  dpn note , and i said i will return it the 6thmonth ie july 2012 , but due to some misunderstandings he deposited my cheque in april i said i dont have fund and it got bounced  so he asked me to give  new cheque so i i gave him a new cheque , and he asked me to give an extra cheque as security , so i gave one more cheque , and in july he brought a new house which i have shown him and told that he has to pay me 2% on the total value  he said okay , and i made agreements and i was also the witness in the said property and he promised to pay me the 2% on the registration day and registration was done and he did not pay and i told him that to adjust the 2% amount in which i have to give him , from that time he is avoiding my calls and not giving me the money and he wantedly used my blank cheques and wrote his name and date and deposited in my account 1 in sep and 2 in dec  2013 , and forcing me to pay the 100000/- with 4% intrest  so i deducted what was the amount has to come to me and  i paid the balance amount with out intrest to him ,  he now in the month of may 2014 issued me a legal notice stating that i have to pay 200000 to him for the cheque bounced in sep and dec  2013, and in reply to that i have sent a legal reply stating that i am no due such amount to him, in the month of may 2014 , now on august 2014 he has filed a case sent me a court notice to pay 200000 with intrest , 

please advice me  me what to do 

Learning

1 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     11 September 2014

Get a lawyer and proceed further. Civil case will be decided on evidences and only a lawyer can evaluate what you have and advise you properly.

DISCLAIMER : General information and advice provided is without any warranties as to suitability for any use, correctness and application to any specific case. Please always take proper legal counsel . However, if it helped anyone even a little a " thanks" would be appreciated and would encourage me to keep on making efforts :-) . I am also always open to corrections and further learnings from more experienced Seniors here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register