LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar shinde (student)     29 October 2012

Checklist for buying a resale flat

I am going to buy a Resale apartment in Pune. The apartment is condominium. The construction is 22 years old. There were total 9 apartments in building. What are the main documents that I should verifiy before I make payment. ? Kindly guide me. Also, the owners of land have kept the terrace of builiding in their possession and parking is also not alloted to individual apartments. Any problems in future will arise due to this?

Thanks

sagar

Learning

1 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     29 October 2012

All Payments Receipts, All Registered Documents (Sale Deeds, Agreemnents etc..), If make any unregistered documents please take,  Share Certificate if Society or Association, Allotment Letter and Possesion Letter (First Allotee), Plan Pass Copy (Lay-out plan and floor plan copy), Building Use Permission, Non-Agriculture order, Latest Title Clear Certificate or Title Report of Advocate, No due certificate, No Objection Certificate, Latest 7 and 12, all entries of revenue records, Latest Tax bill, Latest Electrict bill or any other tax bills and take all other documents related this property and then take title clear certificate of this property from Advocate.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register