check bounce

whether the less amount can be recovered than the original check amount .Any citation is available

Hello Kiran!

Complainant is free to accpet the offer given by the Accused in cheque bouncing case. Complainant and accused needs to file the consent term in the court stating the amount to be paid by the accused and its schedule and the same is agreed by the Complainant to its full satisfaction agaist the claim amount.

You do not need any case citation for this.



Adv. Rohit Dalmia


Total likes : 1 times


Hello sir

I am in banana business.
A claent doesn't give my money.
I have no any legal recive of him.
such as invoice paper or Gst invoice.
I have hand writing log book of the Only document.
and a check of him.
How I can recovery my money



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu