LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmen   08 May 2016

Checerolt servie

Hello I bought a cheverolt cruze sedan car in 2013 .During regular service at 15000 km the company authorised service entre made anote on after service bill that front shocker assembly need repairing ...i felt misalignment and noisy cabin issues in my car till 2015 .i faced a lot of nooisy cabin problem in my car and 6 to 7 times i went to service station about noisy cabin and noises from car ..then again at 45000 km they marked that front left side shocker needs repairng from gurgaon and after this i went to delhi service centre they said Car shocker is okay..i put both of dealing persons on conference .they argued each other but the final from delhi service centre is that :No problem from shocker it is okay.i agreed because it is good to be ok .then agter the same noises are coming after this about one month ago i went to gurgaon service centre that noises are coming .they changed the link rod under warranty and said the problem is solved ..after one day the noises are same then they changed shocker mount and charged for this in addition .they lubricate car parts and charged etc etc..Now the car undrr warranty upto feb 2016 (3 years from purchase date)this time they didnt mention any shocker problem even after checking and asked by me a lot. I asked why i got 2 times in written that shocker need repairing if it is then change it . Same dealing person said i dnt know why written at 15000 km and 45000 record that shocker needs repairing .these things happened in jan 2016. In april 2016 more clear cut humping noises coming from left shocker.i sent car to service centre then they said front left shocker is leaking and damaged .after a lot of arguments car warranty expired in 2016.i explained that the same issue i told u earlir multiple times .they said they will change it discuss after company and it was almost damaged .they changed it after 3 visits Now on 07 may 2016 is that I bought a new costly sedan and after 15000 now 57000 km in mean time of 3 years i faced a lots of cabin noises which created headaches everytime during travel and multiple visits to service centre which 240 km (both side) ..parts changed misalignments tyres changed ...even my car was under warranty they did not change shocker and solve noises .what about harrassments physically and mentally. Can i sue them and what should i get. Please help

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register