Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chaitanya (small)     12 February 2013

Cheating by a girl and her family

Hi,

My case is the one in which I have been trapped by a charecter less girl and their rich criminal family.Now me and my family is suffering.

Sections: 354 and 420.

BACKGROUND :

An araaged marriage was settled between me and a girl and engagement i finished. The girl is having illegal contactacs with more than a couple of persons.so she gave all my info to them and they started sending mails to me and giving wrong calls to me and my friends (i gave her the numbers) stating her charecter is bad and please stop the marriage.They even threatned us that they will kill me if I marry her.

With so much expense we are able to track one of thet person as her collegue and we got the mobile converstion between them which proves that she is the person behind all these nonsense.

we intimated to her parents and they started blackmailing us.we sant telegaram that we dont want to marry. But they convinced us saying that the person who is sending mails is a cheater and we arrested him.

We are getting ready for marriage one day before marriage (function is going on at my home with all relatives) police came to home arrested me and my family.

CASE DETAILS:

Outraged her modesty : 354

Cheated them by asking dowry and cancel marriage :420.

we suffered a lot and came out after one month of hard struggle.

Now they are demanding my compleate propertey for case withdrawal or to marry her.

can any one suggest me on how to move further on this.

Her family is of crimainal background and they are influential and rich.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Renounce the world and become a sanyasi. Ask your parents to disown you from family and dont have any penny on your name. Immediately hire a criminal lawyer to save you from this mess. Every problem has a solution...you need to think with a cool and calm mind.This lady looks characterless, dont think of getting married to her..you may invite 498a and 406 also after marriage, then courts will become your all time favorite pass time.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     12 February 2013

Dear Chaitanya,

Can I see the contents of FIR, if registered against u or any complaint? I want to know more about ur case.

chaitanya (small)     12 February 2013

Hi,

I can not share FIR in this forum. Can I have your Mobile Number and Maild please to share these things.

Thanks,

Chaitanya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register