Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (na)     23 April 2011

Cheating

Hi Members,

My question is for all lawyers. I am a 498a victim, case registered on me in 2010. In women cell my wife claimed that i have not returned the car which is gifter to her by her family at the time of marriage. But a matter of fact is she had already taken her car back in 2008 and using it. HOwever i have some evidences (Insurance Papers, car service documents) which i have shown to all police officials pre registraion and post registration of FIR. I have been arrested and at the time of bail my wife agreed infront of MM that she was using the car and it was in her custody. My question is what cases i can file against my wife and her family..

Please respond!!

Thanks!!

Krishna.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.498A CASE WAS FILED AGAINST YOU .AND WERE ARRESTED AND RELEASED ON BAIL.

2.YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT YOU CAN FILE A WRIT PETITION AT HIGH COURT  FOR QUASHING THE SAID FALSE CASE .

3.KINDLY NOTE THAT MOST OF THE CURRENT ACTS ARE IN FAVOUR OF MARRIED WOMEN, SO JUST BE COOL AND DEFEND THE MATTER CAREFULY. THERE ARE SOME GENUINE COMPLAINTS BUT THE FACT IS THIS LAW PROVISION IS GREATLY MISUSED TO SETTLE AND REVENGE MATRIMONIAL DISPUTES AND HENCE SOME AMMENDMENTS WERE SUGGESTED RECENTLY REGARDING  PROVISION OF 498A OF I.P.C.

4.YOU MAY FILE A COMPLAINT TO THE CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATES COURT MENTIONING ALL FACTS WITH THE HELP OF LEGAL EXPERTS.

IT IS ADVISIBLE THAT YOU MAY FIRST GET ACQUITED FROM THE FALSE CASE

GOOD LUCK.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register