Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SRINIVAS KOTAMMRRI (SERVICE)     07 October 2012

Cheated by wife

Dear All,

My wife went to her parents house along with my son in Aug'2009 without my consent and started ligiving there.  In Apr'2010 I served legal notice by registered post for Divorce for which there is no reply from her. In May'2010 I filed divorce case. In june'2010 she filed case U/s 498A. In Sep'2010 she also filed partition suit on behalf of my minor son.

In Aug'2011 we both came to an understanding that,

i) I have to pay Rs.4.00 Lakhs towards permanent alemony 

ii)She has to withdraw 498A case and also for mutual consent divorce.

iii) The partition suit will remain as it is and both parties agreed to abide the directions of the court in partition suit.

Accordingly on 9th  Mar'I1 I have  paid Rs.4.00 Lakhs and she gave her written consent on a while paper to the  Family court   stating that whe is willing for divroce and the same was witnessed by her father and withdrawn 498A case.  On 11thMar'11 after encashing the DD for Rs.4.00 Lakhs she filed another petition in the family court stating that the partition suit is still pending hence divorce should not be granted and the matter is still penidn before the family court.

Now can anybody please advice me what to do.

SRIDHAR

Learning

2 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     07 October 2012

They make you fool there is no need to give then money.

agar aap jail bhi jate to kya hota aap ka hi fayda hota aap log hi false cases ko compramise kar badawa dete ho ab wo aur jada paisa mangenge .

read the different post here related 498 A

and act accordingly

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     07 October 2012

CHETAED BY WIFE

is this something new ...... please try and trap such ladies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register