cheated by a girl

hello sir, I met a girl in my building and she spent about two months with me by saying she is single. After one month I proposed and she accepted. After that we did kiss and love but not s*x. She always told me that she loves me. I told her I will marry her. After some time she left building and said me that, im going to gurgaon for job and I will live alone where only girls are allowed. I said ok. But when she went, she call me and told that she is living with a boy. She told me he is not her boyfriend but friend. I asked her is she loves me or not? But she still told that she loves me. Now she ignores me. She never call me, I call her but sometimes she switch off her mobile. And she never talk to me more than 2-3 minutes. Also she never talk to me after her office. I think she will be with her boyfriend after office thats why she does not talk. But I am very frustrate and I m going to mad now. Sometimes I think for suicide. If I die, who will be responsible for that? Can I file a case against her?

she played with my emotions and my life.


Since there is no relation of any kind so you cannot file any cse against her and if you die then also it will not affect. So forget her and concentrate on your life.


U forget that girl and start a new life

forget her as u ou have already get benefited and you are so luckiest as the disloyal and greedy girl have left you and became saved



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu