Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sami Patel (SERVICE)     08 December 2012

Chawl room convert in warehouse

Dear ALL

Residential  room has been converted in heavy floor regzine warehouse since ten years without owners approval. Notice has been served by local advocate  file eviction  as per Respected Advocate Hari Sri Sheb I want to file the case in  Civil court,

We do not have any copy of agreement when the tanent bought the room from previous tanent 20 years AGO  on PAGDI SYSTEM. .  Question is how we can prove that why we have put a blind eye ever since he is illegally running a warehouse in the residential chawl without owners consent and approval.

Land Lady does not have any Home/House  under her name can she evict any tanent in her property to live as her house.

Thanking All  in advance for the help I really appreciate .

S.Patel

Learning

3 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     09 December 2012

Landlady need not be land owner. If she is accepting the rent amount, she can veryw well be regarded as landlady. She can file the eviction petition even at this time. Non action till last so many years do not given right to the tenant to miuse th eproperty.

Sami Patel (SERVICE)     10 December 2012

Dear Raj Kumar Makkad Saab

I really appreciate your valuable feed back I am absolutely very convinced to hear from you,  by the way are you in Mumbai to help me to process to  file the case in civic court .

I sincerely thanking  ALL for the contribution in this web site

SPatel

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     10 December 2012

Welcome you appreciation but i am not in Mumbai rather in Haryana so I cant personally come to file your case. You need to obtain the service of any local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register