Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (cons)     04 June 2013

Change of date of birth in employee records

Hi,

My uncle is working as a teacher in a state government school. As per his 10th class certificate and employment records, his date of birth is Jan 1957. Though he was told by his elders that this was not his actual date of birth, he could not get any records to get it changed.

Recently, he found one horoscope document written by a local priest at the time of my uncle's birth. The date of birth was mentioned as Jan 1959 in that document. His parents details are also mentioned in the document.

Can this be of any help to get the date of birth changed to Jan 1959?

Is there any way (scientific) to ascertain the date of birth of an individual?

Please tell me what can be done so that he can get the date of birth changed as he is losing 2 years of service due to lack of any other records.

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Ram

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 June 2013

Factually, the birth date of a person can be changed in records, if it is subsequently found to be recorded wrongly. You can not change the actual date of birth. Only, it can be possible to correct the wrong date to it's original, subject to condition of providing sufficient reasoning for delay, enough proof of original / actual birth date etc. Further, the birth date should changed at two stages i;e 1) Birth Certificate, 2) The Matric Certificate. By filling a Civil Suit ( Declaratory ) and impleading the above 2 authorities, it can be made possible by way of a Decree of court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register