Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil (cs)     04 November 2008

Caution Notice

Dear Friends,

I need the format of caution notice to be published in the news paper for protection of corporate name/ trade mark against misuse to the general public.

Please provide the same, it would be great help for me.

Thanks

Sunil

Learning

2 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     19 November 2008

Trademark Caution Notice - M/s Malabar Gold Pvt. Ltd.

November 15, 2008 

Take Notice that our clients Malabar Gold Private Limited, with its registered office at No. 17/1491-D, 3rd Floor, Ram Mohan Road, Calicut - 673004, Kerala, are the owners and registered proprieters of the well-known Trademark "Malabar Gold".

They have been using the Trademark extensively in India and abroad on jewellery, watches and articles made of gold, diamond and other precious materials and the following device mark is prominently displayed as the trade name of their retail show rooms.

It has been brought to our notice that some unscrupulous persons are falsely applying similar trademarks which causes confusion amongst public as though such persons are associated or affiliated to Malabar Gold Private Limited. Severe civil / criminal action will be taken against anyone applying any similar trademark in relation to goods and services of any description or as trade or shop names at the cost and risk of such unscrupulous persons for infringing the property rights of Malabar Gold Private Limited. Public are advised to be cautious about any such dishonest practices. Malabar Gold Private Limited is not liable to unwary purchasers of goods and services from such unscrupulous persons.

Kozhikkode

15-11-2008

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     01 January 2009

Mr. Y. Prakash is absolutely right. I do agree with him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register