LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Littlepoor (Engineer)     15 September 2014

Cases dragging for 5 years

I got married in Jun 2009 and in the first night itself, she told inside the room that she is not interested in the marriage and parents forced her to marry, but in the outside she is refusing that and the problem raised. I am working in Bangalore and she is working in Chennai. She refused to transfer the job, which she agreed before the marriage. I filed RCR in Mar2010 and I got false allegations in reply to that ... based on that I amended my RCR petition and got converted to Divorce petition, since then the case is dragged by the wife's side till this date. I filed transfer to Madras High Court where the girl's parent are living with girl. In all the angles they are trying to drag the case and trying not to settle down with divorce. My life is getting screwed up, I am feeling, I am in the middle of nowhere. Can anyone please help me out. My lawyer is also in their side only it seems and he is also one of the reason to get it delayed. So I got another lawyer in Chennai to file transfer petition, what should I do now to get out of this problem? Its 6 years now and I am not ready to live with her, since she said she doesn't like me at all, and so I am also.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 September 2014

In your case it is not only she, but also your lawyer is playing games.  Who advised you to transfer your divorce case to Chennai?, if you have applied for transfer, it should be pending before the Supreme court, then how can you blame the local court for delay?, in my opinion, you better withdraw the transfer petition, continue the case in Bangalore itself, change the lawyer immediately, engage a better lawyer and conduct the case.  Do not take any decision in haste which will bring disasters.

(Guest)

Adding further with above reply:

1. File 21B pegition before HC for speedy trial.

2. For your kind ref. Go through below judgement.

Giresh Mittal vs Smt. Nishi Mittal on 19 July, 2011IN THE HIGH COURT OF UTTARAKHAND AT NAINITALWrit Petition (M/S) No. 1460 of 2011

3. From today onwards start learning laws related family and criminal.

ESIS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register