Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ahsan (student)     21 March 2011

case against university

Hello all,

I am here to get some good suggestion regarding the following. First of all I like to tell that i am an mechanical engineering student and  have written my 7th sem exam of B.tech .i.e. in final year.It is worth mentioning here that I have qualifiefd the GATE 2011 exam.It was so happened that in my 4th sem lab exam of the subject basics electrical engineering, i was writng in my exam copy then the examiner commanded me to sit on anoyher seat, following his order I did sit at that seat placed in the front .i.e seat NO. 1(the seats are long type on which usually 4 students usually sit). However at that particular seat, there was placed an A4 size paper which a student of my class was reading before the start of exam and when the teachers came he left that paper there, he later told me that the papers has some questions related to viva-voce of the lab.Well when i sat there didn't notice them and as when i changed my seat my focous was on my writing which was started before i change my seat.And during the course of writing the teacher came to me and asked me" what is this?" I raise my head and said what sir?then he showed me a paper of About  A4 size, on which something was written in photostat.I was shoked and said" yeh mera nhi hai sir" But he said"hume yeh aapki seat se mila, you are under procicution of using unfair means" then i said"sir aap meri copy mila lejiye ya jo maine likha hai mujh se sun bhi sakte hain"but he said"aapko jo kahna hai apna jawab university ko dena"

And ultemately he filed agained me an unfair means(ufm) form, i after some days got a letter from university blaming me for the charge of ufm and asked me for my reply regarding the charege in the form of a letter,i then sent them a letter stating my circumstances, hower the university punished me badly by cancelling my that sem exam and debaring me from giving exam for the next one year .i.e a loss of two years.I then tried some approch to VC but all in vain. I THEN LEFT WITH NO OPTION BUT TO SUE THE UNIVERSITY.So I FILE A CASE AGAINST UNIVERSITY(up govt.).Hoever it has been about a year but no relief has been provided from the hon'ble High Court OF allahbad, on intenet they show the next likely date but when the date come, it shows another date after first hearing no hearing is done , though after 4th sem i am attending all classes and despite being debared from exam i am writing all exams by putting an avid-afid on demand of the college, but my result is not being displayed.The problem is that since my b.tech is about to finish on 15th june 2011, and the case is not solved withi may 2011, then i am going to suffer a lot both in short and long run. MY MOTTO OF DISCUSSING THIS TOPIC HERE IS TO GET ANY SUGGESTION  IN MY URGENT CASE, MAY GET A GOOD ADVICE SO THAT IT COULD SOLVED EARLIER. THANKS

Learning

5 Replies

V.S.Massaaun (legal advisor)     22 March 2011

in  your  case it is possible that the opposite party  was not served the summons  and  the court heard both side then decide and if the opp.party filed any reply then you can ask for any interm relief  and it is better  you  may approach  you advocate who filed  a w.p.

ahsan (student)     22 March 2011

Thanks rusty for your kind reply.

Well Basically the respondent pary has sumbitted the their counter documents(in response of my writ) and it seems that things are there in my favour, as i am known to be a good student in my department, the HEAD, DEPT. OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, too gave a certificate on my call, stating that i am a sincere student and that he never find me voilating any departmental rules, a copy of that has been enclosed as an anexure in the court also the so called chit (A4 size) on the front desk speak itself for my side.

The main problem that my layer says is that he is not getting an opportunity to argue no listing of case is done moreover if we find a date than no hearing is done for reasons likecourt time is over, judge went to lunch etc.I am seeking for means so that my case get list and heared as soon as possible so that we may get final judgement within may . Any suggestion from any body will be highly appriciated.

V.S.Massaaun (legal advisor)     23 March 2011

if the opp.party filrd the Counetr Affidavit now the  case is for Argue or ask for any interim relief  and  according  you can file preponed application

V.S.Massaaun (legal advisor)     23 March 2011

you can ask your adv  for filing the preponed application

Sarath (Software engineer)     17 October 2012

hello all,

Am writing this to get suggestion regarding the following problem.I have completed my gradation from anna university tirunelveli on computer science & engg in 2011 april.Till date i didn receive my consolidated marklist.Just a 3 months back they give my provisional and original degree certificate.Its almost 1 and half years and i couldnt apply for any of the jobs as every one asks about the certificates.And just a 2 days back i got a call from anna university for resubmitting the degree certificate as they r tellig me that it should be changed with anna university chennai as all other branches are stopped.They all telling me that i got problem because i transferred from electrical to computer in the 2nd year.on this condition what should i do...??IF i give bak the original then i dont have any certificate to show that i have completed engg with 72 %.plzz any 1 suggest somthng...i really want to know something as every one tells me to file a case against university.but others are tellin dnt do it coz somday u'll get somthing back.HElp me out on this..plz reply fast...plzz

thanks in advance

Sarath Sankar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register