Cancellation of forged sale deed

my one ground plot was grabbed using forged document and totally 4persons involves. police register FIR and searching the persons. nobody caught for the past 6months. I made a complaint to IG(regn) and he order for DR(a) enquiry. I have prooved him with valid documents that I am the real owner of the property and he assured to allow me to made a registration on the said property. further he told me approach the court for cancellation of forged documents. i am going to register a settlement deed in my son's name. My clarification is since all the 4persons were absconded and cannot be arrest. such situation how the forged documents cancellation possible by the court.


Before execution of any settlement deed with your son it would be appropriate to get the title of the property clear/marketable.

Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for cancellation of alleged document of forged sale deed by filing a suit for declaration, permanent and mandatory injunction in the jurisdicational civil court.

If you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at: Ch. No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939


Retired employee.

There are different versions in dealing with in such false/fake/forged sale deeds.

The old version was that because it is void, it can not bind you.

The latest version is that there is no sticker on the face of it that it is a forged/fake/false sale deed and unless legal authority declares it as such.

Now, the correct legal procedure is paying court fee on such false document value and then filing it before the competent court for cancellation of the sale deed.

Again there is limitation period aspect, some say that such fraudulent instruments have no such limitations whereas some insist that we have to get them canceled by filing such suit within 3 years of coming to our knowledge.

Finally, it becomes a curse and to protect your property, you have to suffer a lot, and only an honest advocate may bring you out of this fraud by getting the sale deed cancellation through the competent court.


Seeking the remedy only by file a suit in the appropriate court. Where are you from ?


How is that the document is forged? And how the property grabbed as alleged?

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu