can we include property under loan in will.. is it valid?

on my name house is registered.. but it is under loan of 15 years. I want to write a will to assign the property to my minor child. is it valid..? plz clarify. thanQ.

Any person who have self acquired property may execute a Will in favour of a minor child.  The will come into force only after the death of the testator.  And the minor property cannot be transferred till that minor gets majority.


Dear querist,

Yes, WILL is legally valid but there will be additional charge in property up to amount of loan, till loan get cleared.



Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600


Yes it is self acquired property. My doubt is if it is under housing loan, can I include in my will?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu