Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can we file a case of defamation on police department

Page no : 2

deepa b menon (legaladvisor)     30 November 2011

i have challenged the cop. Coz  i am an advocate and i know how to deal woth these culprits. sorry dear  i am  practising in chennai and my father in law was  Dy sp and he told me onething  that if u see any cops aginst the law  pull them to court. and i am not scard of anybody other then god...................................who is cop? a public servent.......................not a bl**dy supreme power. so never say that cops are supreme.......................................

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 December 2011

will partially agree with Satya Mani Towari, and Mr VR Shroff but will not be inclined to ignore M/s Deepa Menon. After some policemen get arrested /torture in bribery cases and languish in jail and run form pillar to post to get acquittal and then get their job back.  Most of them also face endless departmental proceedings in harassement cases.  All this on the complaint of an individual. As a deptt police is generally friendless for accused collegue. It all depends upon the language of acquittal order whether theacquittal is on benefit of doubt, on merit or even with stricture on police. For civil suit a huge court fee may have to be deposited for criminal cse ssanction u/s 197 of CrPC is needed before prosecuting any public servant for a crime done during course of official duty.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     03 December 2011

DEPA ISADVOCATE AND HIS FIL DSP

IT influence her action

after all in india inflence & knowledge is very imp Deepa is right at her place. 

Will it be same for Gen Public & others?

Choice is yours. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register