can we file a case against Vediographer in police station

I am a private a employee,
On the occasion my daughter birthday on 27 June 2016, I met one of my neighbors photographer, given birthday program for 6000/-, i paid 5000/- rs in advance.after that I frequently contact him regarding photos, but every time he postponed for giving my baby photos and saying false promises to me.
I feel so bad everyday when ever I remind this issue.
I feel my self badly.

sir I am requesting you to give solution regarding this issue.
Lawyer, Scholar

From what you have stated, its a purely civil dispute. I cannot see any element of cheating from what you've stated, and a criminal cocmplaint is not maintainable.



Hope you have evidence of having agreement for total Rs.6000/  and having paid Rs.5000/  and that photographer making excuses.

Try by visiting alongwith relatives, irrefutable witnesses, influential person of society and resolving the matter.

Check if local president of photographer’s association are willing to help.

Or engage a lawyer and proceed further to sue in court of law.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu