Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ibrahim Jamadar (accountant)     26 February 2013

Can preemption law be defeated?

Hello experts, 

i need help for my client problem is his brother is claiming the preemption right 

and has sent a legal notice that he wants to buy his share but his offer is too low 

How can my client overcome this situation and my friend is ready to buy this property and he giving

a fair price against my client's share how to overcome Legally please help me out.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 February 2013

Contractual right under which a party has the first opportunity to buy an asset before it is offered to a third party. Compare with right of first refusal. Also called preemptive right or right of preemption.

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     26 February 2013

Ibrahim Bhai.. See the right claimed by ur client's brother is weak and feeble. thought is has recognition in the eyes of law. Better know about the situation prevailing thereat and give proper advice.I recon that both the parties be given justice. So ask ur client to owe his brother.

Ibrahim Jamadar (accountant)     26 February 2013

But the offer he is giving is too low and its my clients only hope can u tell me any other way to come out of this please 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register