Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can MIL stay at my home ?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

The owner of the House has full right reserved to not only refrain the person to visit his home but also to throw his/her out if he/she creates any Tamasha.

P:S- Only Wife/minor child/old age parents are legally entitled to live in the house if they are insufficient to maintain themselves and have No shelter to reside.Rest all are third persons and nobody can forcefully enter into his house without his mercy.

Ranee....... (NA)     28 January 2014

Which questions? see my highlighted word which is applicable to you. Do you have any case law where law allows throwing out of wife's mom? Then please share here.

(Guest)

@Author

Its your house. Period. You are the KING of your house. Will you allow Beggars?

Dont show mercy, throw her out!! Let your wife file 100 false cases, DV or Divorce, does it really matter? once it goes to police and courts, anyway the marriage is dead and should have lost its importance. Don't be a beggar in your OWN house.

Ye ranee tho desperate, never listen to her stories, shez worried about her future and her son-in-law on whether he will allow her or not. These ladies na they dont like guys parents, thats DV for them, but the guy shld allow his mil,fil,bil,sil and finally get ill doing all the bullsh*t.

I will not allow anyone who talks about rights, in family matters only love and affection should work not police,law,rights. if she wants to do all this tamasha, she has to step outside my house and do and not when she stays with me. My house My rules.

After listening to Ranee's voice na, I have become more stronger not to be kind to these souls at all. These feminists make us more stubborn. Thank god.

Falthu DV DV ka kya tamasha chal raha hain? If she gets into false cases, you can get into false attempt to murder cases, let your mother in law come and stay with you. Create a scene that she tried to kill you and then file a case and throw her out. Simple.

@Ranee, Dont be over smart yaar!! Do you ever heard of negotiation? You can never force someone to listen to you. The only civil way is by love and affection and not thru fake cases. I have grown respect for you but you sometimes come up with nonsense just to win your point. You dont have the values to make a marriage work. All you know is law law law and how to misuse it. Don't be in a different world that only gals are human and all guys are inhuman. The way you talk is sick. Remember, a real man will never bow down for fake demands. Never Ever!!

Ranee....... (NA)     28 January 2014

ok . . . /. /go ahead

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register