LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sutapa sarkar   23 April 2016

Can i stay in my in-laws house

We had married 2 yrs ago. After marriage i used to stay with my mother(my father died 2 yrs ago) and my husband used to came here only at night to stay with me. 2months ago we had a quarrel on a small issue and my husband went to his house and never came back.This is not 1st time.He did this before several times but not for such a long period. I tried to contact with him many times,my mother and elders tried to cotact with him and his parents several times. But they are totally ignoring us. I want to live with my husband. But my in-laws dont want me to enter in their house, my husband dont want to leave his parents. What should i do?

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     23 April 2016

You say you want to stay with your husband in your home right.your husband had told thats its not possible by his act.now if you want to join your husband take a house near your husbands home and make your mom to stay there.then go to your husbands home convince them and join your husband in the matrimonial home.you can also lookafter your mother

(Guest)
U should try settle with ur husbands family and as already advised take house near ur in laws house..maybe ur in laws want u to stay with them... Iittle misunderstanding avoid these barriers to enjoy happy life

sutapa sarkar   23 April 2016

My husband is not ready to take separate house...he wants to live with his parents, i am also agreed to live with my in-laws.. But my in-laws are not allowing me in their house

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sutapa sarkar
My husband is not ready to take separate house...he wants to live with his parents, i am also agreed to live with my in-laws..
But my in-laws are not allowing me in their house

He was coming in the night, why did you quarell with him?

Usually men dont like their wife to stay in their inlaws house after marriage, and they wont let girl stay in his inlaws house after marriage.

Your bakra was so nice, he even agreed to do night duty when you were staying with your mother.

You could have been nice to him and let him do rounds to your mothers house ever after, you screwed all this yourself. 

See now he is not coming night also, what you will do?

Do one thing, you go and give complaint in jurisdiction police station that your husband is not coming home at night to your mothers house and is not cohabiting with you, and ask police intervention in order to make him come and sleep beside you.

Next file a case u/s 18, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 16, 14, 13, 12 of Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005 on you, your parent inlaws, and the entire family.

Police will ensure that you are placed beside your husband, and he will tremble and sleep beside you like a puppy.

Your in-laws will thara thara tremble and listen to you ever after.  How nice it will be, threaten to file DP case u/s 498a and 406 if they breathe heavily in front of you, you can keep going and coming to your mothers house whenever you want, your husband wont question you nor will your inlaws.  

I hope I have given a good solution to your problem.  Feel free to come up with more problems which I can solve freely.

As you know, you can also threaten to commit suicide if they ask you to do anything, all these will keep them under control.  These are alll the basics which a girl is taught by her parents, I hope your parents have parted some of the knowledge with you.

###################################

If you wanted to go and stay with your mom, why did you want to get married in first place?  You can ask separate house from husband but cant go and stay with him in his parents house, how can you expect him to come and stay in your mothers house?  You made him treat your mothers house a  hotel room only using it for s*x purposes and that too only in night.  Fed up with this setup he finally stopped coming.

Now you do all of the above, he file divorce for sure, then you file 24 hma, then bhagam bhag, court court case case khelo.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You can also file RCR and ask husband to take you into his house, failing which you will file false cases of dowry and PWDVA, 125 crpc, 24 hma, all cases and make them go to jail.  Do this and they will come in limousine to get you to their house, or they even may get separate rajmahal for you to stay.  Your mom can guide you better, as she has already guided you till now, she can guide you to destroy your married life further.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Your mother lost husband does not mean that you should lose yours, listening to your mom has lead to this situation where your inlaws and husband are not ready to take you inside their house.  Stop listening to your mom, adjust with husband and inlaws, go to them and fall to their feet, and ask for forgiveness, they will let you in.  Dont do as I have suggested above, you do like that, you will be seen 6-7 years down the line on some matrimonial website looking for second hand husband, or perhaps third hand husband.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register