Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anant (others)     25 June 2011

Can i construct house

hi experts, please advice.

ihave a site with my name in mysore. i am staying with mother. i am having one sister who is married and no brothers. i am married but wife is not staying with me and divorce case is running in family court. Wife is money minded and behind money. I have bank loan on the site. i want to close the loan to avoid paying more interest. also i want to construction house in the site. i heard that if i have own house, court may grant more mentainance to wife. what is the best option to construct house and not to pay more mentainance?

1) can i just go ahead and construct the house?

2) can i sell the land to mother and then construct the house? mother is having fd in the bank with that she can purchase the site.

3) if i sell the site to mother and construct also, it will be considered as my house only and they may ask to pay more mentainance because after mother i will be getting the house?

4) if i sell the site to mother and construct the house, will it be considered as inherited property and wife and dauther can claim on it later?

please suggest best option. i am looking to close the loan and construction house but because of that don't want to pay more mentainance to greedy wife.

Learning

1 Replies

anant (others)     28 June 2011

any experts can advice on this please?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register