Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju kumar (chairman)     08 December 2016

Can i appoint guardian to manage my property.

I am Rajapandian a spine injured patient cant able to walk. Nw i am 35 yrs old. My father had three properties in his name and he made the will. He separate will for the three properties. I have two elder brothers. Nw my parents are nt alive. In those three will in favor of me. The will s in tamil as "in tamil it is as" மேலே குறிபிடபட்ட சொத்து என் ஆயுளுக்கு பின் என் இளைய மகன் ராஜபாண்டியன் தன் வச படுத்தி சர்வ சுதந்திர பாதியமாயும் தானாதி வினியோக விற்கிறையங்களுக்கு யோகியமாயும் ஆண்டு அனுபவித்து.. அவன் காலத்திற்கு பின்னாலென் இரண்டாவது மகன் பால்பாண்டி மகன் ஜெகன் அடைந்து சர்வ சுதந்திர பாதியமாயும் தானாதி வினியோக விற்கிறையங்களுக்கு யோகியமாயும் ஆண்டு அனுபவித்து.. The meaning of the will s Mr. Rajapandian Has got the Right to Sell as well as to Enjoy the Property During his Life Time.In case the Property is not Sold during his Life Time Only Mr.Jagan the Son of Mr.Pal Pondy brother of Mr.Rajapandian would possess the entire Right Over the Same. Like this another two properties will also drafted. Nw i want money to be deposited in bank in my account for my medical expenses. So i am asking my brothers to sell any one property and they can have remaining two. But they are nt allowing me to sold. So nw can i have right to appoint a guardian for me to manage my assets. As i have right to sell the properties, what steps can i take to sell. Doctors told my injury was severe so i want to spend my rest of the life in wheel chair and bed, also i want to spend mobey to physioteraphy regularly then only i can able to sit. But my brothers doesnt want ti spend money eventhough the properties are in my name. I want to appoint one care taker for me. So i need to sell one property. Please guide me.

Learning

4 Replies

Nonu Khera   09 December 2016

if the will of your father is probated then the properties must be on your name now. If so you can appoint any person as your attorney holder to act on your behalf to sell your property and to deposit the money in your bank account. Otherwise ask your care taker to look for a buyer and execute a sale deed directly. If you are unwell then there is a provision in the registration act as per which the concerned Registrar can visit you for the registration of the document. 

Alok Motan (Advocate)     09 December 2016

I am sorry but i strongly disagree with Mr. Khera in above reply... first two lines are totally wrong... infact even after probate u cannot become the owner of property or it cannot be said that the property has become/stands in the name of beneficiary..

Raju kumar (chairman)     10 December 2016

Originally posted by : Alok Motan
I am sorry but i strongly disagree with Mr. Khera in above reply... first two lines are totally wrong... infact even after probate u cannot become the owner of property or it cannot be said that the property has become/stands in the name of beneficiary..

Y sir... is there any problem in it.. the will itself said i hav all right over property to sale or to make sales deed during my lifetime.

Raju kumar (chairman)     10 December 2016

Originally posted by : Nonu Khera
if the will of your father is probated then the properties must be on your name now. If so you can appoint any person as your attorney holder to act on your behalf to sell your property and to deposit the money in your bank account. Otherwise ask your care taker to look for a buyer and execute a sale deed directly. If you are unwell then there is a provision in the registration act as per which the concerned Registrar can visit you for the registration of the document. 

Thanx saar.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register