Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can husband file divorce?

Page no : 3

498aindian (other)     23 September 2013

@nobody,you have ruined your life yourself as only formalities left to declare your marriage as dead by court.

Mango (Consultant)     23 September 2013

Message me your husband last name, it seems to me that I heard this case earlier. To answer, your question -

1. If your father had already lodged a complaint in women cell and he is through with it then 90% chances are there that he would file the divorce petition based on mental cruelty (not on mutual consent divorce) on any further legal preceding (including RCR, Legal Notice, Registered Letters). Not everyone has patience to read and understand the every bit of legal notice. Thanks to lawyer who misinterprets most of the legal notice to earn their court fees.

2. If your husband had filed a complaint against your parents then chances are there that your parents would be in mental state of seeking revenge by filing DV, 498a, 125 (maintenance), etc. etc. Beware that both the parties have their own griefs and need a shoulder to cry upon. Brotherly advice is that in such cases give sometime to other party (I know, some lawyers would say that it would turn into another case after 2 years whereas it will not).

3. It's good to hear that your are thinking selflessly and still want to live with your husband. Primarily, you're thinking about your daughter's future. High/Supreme Court goes by evidences and does not go by want or desire. IrBM is still not in place so you're safe enough to counter the case on merit basis if filed by your husband. One thing you have to keep in mind that don't give option to any lawyer for extraordinary money in exchange of leaving your husband (if option is given to you).

4. As Ranee suggest, talk to your husband through emails and phone but please do NOT try to record these conversations; everyone in this world are smart enough to understand which technology other party is using. You've to gain his confidence and trust, don't try to do anything stupid which could make this problem severe. Give him sometime and then seek apologize, request him to forget all these for the sake of baby.

5. In case, you're running short financially, please start working. Everyone respects the lady who stand on their own feet and can tackle any kind of challenges. Never let your husband think that you were attached to him because of financial reasons only. In 80% cases, lawyers and groom's family member infuse the feeling that she was with you because of money and pleasurable life. So, more you will understand and take-out the financial matter from this problem, it would help you to gain the trust and confidence. Saddest part of our thinking is that everyone pays more respect to high-earning engineers/doctors than ethical teachers!

All the best and hopefully everything will be back to normal one day...

Mango

Mango (Consultant)     23 September 2013

Message me your husband last name, it seems to me that I heard this case earlier. To answer your question -

1. If your father had already lodged a complaint in women cell and he is through with it then 90% chances are there that he would file the divorce petition based on mental cruelty (not on mutual consent divorce) on any further legal preceding (including RCR, Legal Notice, Registered Letters). Not everyone has patience to read and understand the every bit of legal notice. Thanks to lawyer who misinterprets most of the legal notice to earn their court fees.

2. If your husband had filed a complaint against your parents then chances are there that your parents would be in mental state of seeking revenge by filing DV, 498a, 125 (maintenance), etc. etc. Beware that both the parties have their own griefs and need a shoulder to cry upon. Brotherly advice is that in such cases give sometime to other party (I know, some lawyers would say that it would turn into another case after 2 years whereas it will not).

3. It's good to hear that your are thinking selflessly and still want to live with your husband. Primarily, you're thinking about your daughter's future. High/Supreme Court goes by evidences and does not go by want or desire. IrBM is still not in place so you're safe enough to counter the case on merit basis if filed by your husband. One thing you have to keep in mind that don't give option to any lawyer for extraordinary money in exchange of leaving your husband (if option is given to you).

4. As Ranee suggest, talk to your husband through emails and phone but please do NOT try to record these conversations; everyone in this world are smart enough to understand which technology other party is using. You've to gain his confidence and trust, don't try to do anything stupid which could make this problem severe. Give him sometime and then seek apologize, request him to forget all these for the sake of baby.

5. In case, you're running short financially, please start working. Everyone respect the person who stands on his/her feet and can tackle any kind of challenges. Never let your husband think that you were attached to him because of financial reasons only. In 80% cases, lawyers and groom's family member infuse the feeling that she was with you because of money and pleasurable life. So, more you will understand and take-out the financial matter from this problem, it would help you to gain the trust and confidence. Saddest part of our thinking is that everyone pays more respect to high-earning engineers/doctors than ethical teachers!

All the best and hopefully everything will be back to normal one day...

Mango

RanjithKumar (A)     23 September 2013

Mam,

The patient ,I mean, the relationship is already dead, U killed it.. and now don't shout on the truth.

jack (boss)     23 September 2013

hi mam

i do agree with legal expert that no one  leaves his or her life partner for minor fights.u said it was minor fight but ur parents stepped in and took ur husband to police station for councling,how cool---------------is'nt it?

now u want that ur husband should forget everything u have done n should accept u n more over u  tried to harass ur sister inlaw who already been married n living in her inlaws.

i think u listen to only those thing wat u want to listen.but the truth is bitter and that is true in ur case too.

u have already closed all doors to be togeather by going police station.we all know the half truth of ur story.

some thing must hav happened big but we r giving advices on the half known truth.

so dont listen to any one.

u know better wat has happened.wat i feel is if husband wife relation goes  so far(like police station) its hard kinda impossible to work again.

u said ur parents went to ur inlaws to talk>but the thing is if ur complaint was true then wat made ur parents to go there?

its ur life,,, we all r nothing to suggest u.if u still want to waste ur 4-5 years more then go n fight in court halls.

1 Like

LegalExpert (Lawyer)     23 September 2013

Dear followers this lady is not accepting the truth but i think she also knows it well that she herself murdered her marital life and nothing left in her relationship but she is running away from this reality.  Now she is blaming one and another person. She has already blamed her husband even her own parents. You will see in near future, she will start blaming her own lawyer then judge and then society and so on.

I think she and her parents tried to threaten her husband and in laws by lodging a false complaint but that thing backfired on them itself. No person having self respect accepts his wife after she dragged him and his family into police station for false cases. I think she and her family tried to teach a lesson to her husband and in laws, but now they need to learn a lesson that this is a relation of sentiments and emotions. Never ever use a force into relations those needs trust, faith and respect.

Just think about the other scenario, if your brother's wife lodged a complaint on your brother and your whole family and dragged u all people into police station for no fault of your's. Then what will be the decision of your family whether to accept the same girl again and the answer will be NO NEVER.

Mam, no 1 here is your enemy, we are answering only by reading your query and you yourself has ruined the relation and this is a bitter truth and you have to accept it either now or in near future. Move ahead and accept this truth. Dont spoil your life. Life is beautiful and start your life a fresh and implement those lessons you learned from this relation in your new relation. Better option is MCD, but after reading your queries, i dont think that your adamant husband is going to agree to even MCD and your husband seems to backfire on you and your family. But, if he agrees to it, then its a jackpot to you. dont waste time to accept it. Decision is yours, we all are here advisers.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     24 September 2013

See, when ur father took u FORCIBLY alnongwith him, when he lodged police complaint...............U WERE ALSO A PARTY TO THIS MATRIMONIAL CRIME IN THE EYES OF UR HUSBAND.

For almost sure, this relationship is DEAD, But a last sincere try may be given to revive it.............for the sake of little child. Path is very hard to tread:

DO COMPLETE SURRENDER BEFORE HIM

U shud not feel shy to tell him that ur father did all these wrongs & u r very sorry for the acts. U can't expect a life without him anymore. Give me a chance and i am ready to do anything to win back ur trust.

Note: do this only if u r true to ur mind, no half-heartedly approach wil work. Ego has to be completely sacrificed to turn the things back. If u still dont feel comfortable doing all this, better is to go 4 MCD asap

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register