Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash   15 August 2015

Builder is not giving consent for sale deed

Hi,
I have purchased a flat in 16 flats scheme almost 15 years back. Only covered parking was given as parking space ( which is not sufficient to park even half of the two wheeler of all the flat owners). 
Sale deed of none of the flat is completed yet. We followed up to the builder for many of the times for the matter of getting a sale deed done since last 15 years. A builder neglected and refused to give a sale deed. 

Meanwhile, we formed a society where builder is not a part of this registered society, even though he is residing in our society by occupying 2 flats for his own. He is not paying a penny towards a monthly maintenance of a society but still using all the facilities provided by society (Electricity, water supply and covered parking).

We usually park our 4 wheeler vehicles on the road which connects our society to the main road of municipal corporation. Nowadays, he's not allowing to park any vehicle on the road and claiming that common usage road is his own property. 

When we inquired about getting sale deed done without involving a builder, we found that a layout plan of the society (not sure about legal name of a document) which shows exact outline of each apartment and internal roads and boundaries of the society, is deliberately misplaced from a tahsil office or municipal corporation or all the possible sources. We tried to get this information via RTI, but we are not getting this document anywhere. 

Now, a builder has started allowing outsiders to park their vehicle on the same road and charging money from them. He warned us not to park our vehicles on that road else they will be damaged and if we need to park our vehicle along with outsiders, we need to pay monthly charges to him.

I think, if we could get a sale deed done by any ways or any chance, we could prove that an internal road is our society's property and not of this own.

Please guide me in this matter to get the sale deed done.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register