LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj pandey   03 September 2023

Bsnl lok adalat notice

Hi All, I received a Lok Adalat notice for unpaid bills of BSNL internet connection asking me to attend on a certain date next week.What should i do ? I must have to pay the amount?  their service was so bad that's why i didn't paid to be honest.

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 September 2023

You attend the lok adalat and negotiate the amount, pay the reduced amount and get cleared from the hassle once for all.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     04 September 2023

When the connection is active (irresptive of the fact that their services were good or bad) you are bound to pay the bill.

Negotiate about billed amount, clear and get the connection removed, if you are not satisfied with the services provided by BSNL.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     04 September 2023

It is better you pay them or you will be charged with interest. If the services were not good you were supposed to ask them for disconnection, Now join the proceeding in Lok adalt and tell your story to court and ask them to make the payment in installments or otherwise they will pass ex parte order against you .

suraj pandey   04 September 2023

Can i pay the bill online and not go to lok adalat?

Maruti   09 March 2024

Hi Sura, I am too in a similar situation. After discontinuation of their broadband service, they asked me to return their modem which I did. However, I do not have the receipt and they are asking me to pay. I have not attended ther lok adalat proceedings and would like to know what is your experiece.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/bsnl-lok-adalat-notice-230898.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register