Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     08 September 2010

BPT

Hi,

I have a Matter regarding Bombay Port Trust. It started way back in the 1940's. My Great grandfather and a partner had a property at BPT. now they were supposed to evict the place since they were lesses and they had sub-let out the place to another 'X' Party., which they were ready to do and they did. Now what the sub lesse has done is that inspite of we letting BPT have the property and telling the sub-lesses here to let go of the property then the Sub lesse has involved us in a litigation against the heirs of the partner of my Great grandfather simply because they are not wanting to let go of the property and not hand it over to BPT.

Also, they contacted us just recently that they are fighting the case for the plaintiffs and for the defendants ( which is my family) as well. All the cost is borne by them and once the court gives the order to vacate they will.

However, my query is what if the court gives a judgement to surrender property with DAMAGES??

second, what can I do against the so called Sub-lesse to not bring me as the Defendant and inform the court that we were not even aware that they had been fighting the case on our behalf by falsely including our name as defendants even when we have nothing to do with it??

PLEASE REPLY ASAP.. THANKS

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register